My Style Frittata
1 potato sliced into thin rounds (Kent Veg Box)
1/2 handful of spinach, shredded (Kent Veg Box)
1/2 handful of greens, shredded (Kent Veg Box)
1 handful of purple sprouting broccoli (Kent Veg Box)
1 tomato (Kent Veg Box)
1 onion (Kent Veg Box)
2 garlic cloves (Greensmiths)
4 eggs (Kent Veg Box)
sprinkling of Parmesan (Supermarket)
splash of water
salt & pepper
herbes de provence
- Place potato rounds in salted boiling water and simmer for a couple of minutes. Try not to get caught up in a passionate phone conversation with your mother and overdo them, like I did.
- In a pan, heat a little oil and butter and add the garlic, onion and tomato until softened. Add the greens, spinach and broccoli and heat until vibrant.
- Whisk the eggs and water together, season and add a little Parmesan and chili flakes and herbs to taste.
- Drain the potatoes and lay your rounds (or broken potato pieces!), in the bottom of an oven dish. Add the veggies from the pan on top and then pour over the egg mixture.
- Lay on some more Parmesan and bake for 20minutes, or until firm.
- Cut a large wodge and consume greedily, or go for a smaller slice and serve with salad.
I went for a wodge, naturally!